Sunday, January 17, 2010

Parapodium

I finally was able to get a video of Vince in his parapodium. I apologize for my poor filming, I am sure the more I do it the better I will get. Vince seems to like it, and we think it is making a difference. It is working the muscles in his upper back and he is sitting up much straighter now. He is only in it for about 15 minutes at a time but has done as much as 30 minutes. The doctors would like him to use it for 2-3 hours a day, but we have not quite been able to get it all in. He has been doing about an hour at Amy's house and we try for a half an hour at home. Amy (she watches him while we are at work) has been great with all of his physical therapy stuff. If he keeps improving like he has been, they think he will only have to do this for a couple of months.

Love,

Nick, Andrea and Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment