Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank You!

Two years ago today, Nick and I found out about Vince's SB. It was a day that shook our world, but now we would not change a thing. Vince is a wonderful little boy, who it strong, brave, sweet, and amazing! He has taught us not to listen to the negative things people have said at times, but to trust him and give him the benefit of doubt because he will do it in his own time.

Over break I have been going though and putting together a book for Vince of all of the posts on here, so someday he can read it and be able to see what his life was like when he was just a little guy. I have really never gone back and read previous posts, I have always just continued it, and I have to say, some of it was very emotional to read and some was very happy. What got me the most about it was all of the love that you have had for us. That is where the thank you in the title comes from. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your thought, prayers, and support in the last two years. I really believe that you all are a big part of his success.

The last two January's have been a little rough, so we are hoping for a very non-eventful one this year and we hope that all of you have a great new year. It is hard to believe that it is already 2011.

On a completely different note, I have a favor to ask all of you. One of my co-workers daughters is going though some health issues. She is only 7 months old and they are not sure what her diagnosis is going to be, but she is going though a lot of tests right now to determine it. Right now they have given her the diagnosis of failure to thrive as she is not gaining much weight. I would love it if you would all pray for her and her family. They are wonderful people who are taking all of this with stride, but the extra prayers can't hurt.

Thanks again for everything and Happy New Year!

Love,
Nick, Andrea, Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment