Sunday, August 7, 2011

Picture Post - First part of summer

So it has been a while and I thought at least I could update some pictures. We have been very busy this summer, but we are having a great time. These are a few picture from the beginning of summer and I will continue to update the picture in the near feature.

Also, congratulations to my cousin Bob and his wife Beth. They just had a little girl, Addison. She looks perfect in the pictures I have seen and is the first girl of that generation on the Coors side.

We hope you are all enjoying summer!

Love,
Nick, Andrea, and Vince

Hanging out with dad on Father's Day

Walking in the still very cold water. Kids really don't seem to mind cold water.
Happy Fathers day
Vince loves when the rocks splash

Throwing Rocks! This is Vince's favorite new past time.
I love this picture, you can tell Vince was sick of his picture being taken!
Vince really liked picking the flowers
Hanging out with his grandmas


No comments:

Post a Comment