Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2 weeks off

We were lucky enough to have Nick home for two weeks after Dominic was born.  It was really needed!  We are now into week two of Nick being back to work and we are still adjusting, but it is going well.  Vince is a very big helper and Dominic is a very good baby, so it has not been that bad.  I thought I would put a couple of pictures on here of the last few weeks.  Enjoy.

Love,
Nick, Andrea, Vince, and Dominic

 Vince likes to do work in the office.  He loved having Nicks computer home too!
 We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary at home this year, Dominic was only one week old and I was still not feeling great, how different the day was from five years before :)

 While we were outside I figured we should try to capture our first nice family picture.  I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  
 Cousin Emilia's birthday party!

 Vince being silly
 I love these little feet!
Dominic is starting to check out the world around him.  He is not quite sure what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment