Monday, August 9, 2010

Our New House

So I hoped to get to this sooner than this week, but my Grandpa passed away last week and I spent some extra time with my family last week and did not have internet access.

Anyhow getting to our house, we moved in the weekend before Memorial day weekend and have been enjoying it ever since. Although we have been gone a lot of weekends this summer we have made it feel like home. I think Vince enjoys having more room too.

A couple of weekends after we moved in Nick's parents came back down and the boys built a great deck that we have gotten a lot of use out of. You can see the lake from the corner of it and it is very pretty.

Our biggest project this summer has been grass. When we moved in there were just a bunch of weeds and rocks. I never realized how long it takes, but we are getting there.

We still have little things to do here and there, but from what I am told that is all part of home ownership, but so far it has been great. We are looking forward to fall so we can enjoy it even more.

I thought I was going to put pictures in this post, but when I looked at the pictures we have I could not find any of it all complete with our stuff in it. I will do a picture post very soon.

We hope that you are all enjoying August.

Love,
Nick, Andrea, and Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment