Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pictures of the Cider Mill, Pumpkin Carving, and Halloween

The last post had a lot of pictures already so I thought I would do a separate picture post of Halloween and the events around it.  

 Headed to the Cider Mill, Vince was very excited
 Dominic was pretty excited too :)
 Being that I don't have a picture of Vince in his Halloween costume on Halloween downloaded on this computer yet, this will have to do.  He has worn it several times :)

 Vince was a very good guts scooper
 Dominic got in on the action too.

Nick and Vince were the brains behind the pumpkins this year and I think they did a great job.  I was really impressed with the Detroit D.
When we got home from trick or treating, we were both soaked, so we had to take off the costume, but we still got to eat candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment