Saturday, December 28, 2013

Birthdays

Nick and I celebrated our 34th and 30th birthdays this year.  Our birthdays are only 2 days apart so it is like a week of celebration at our house :).  This year Nick was going to surprise me with a party that was going to kick off with a trip to a water park for the boys, but when we got home from work on Friday Vince felt warm, so after taking his temperature we had to reevaluate our plans.  Vince has not had a temperature in a long time and the poor little buddy was so miserable :(.  On Saturday he was feeling well enough to go out to dinner, so we met up with Jesi and her mom and brother and celebrated a little.  By Monday, Nick birthday, Dominic was sick :(.  Dominic had never had a fever before and it really knocked him down.  Turning 30 was not so bad, if I were to ask my students they would say I was really old, but really I know I am not :).


 Nike made me "Dirt" cake, it was so good!

 Dominic really enjoyed the "Dirt"
 Ice cream cake!
 Both boys really enjoy blowing out candle 
Dominic was so sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment