Saturday, December 28, 2013

Docks

We got one more great weekend up north this fall!  The weather was great as you will see in the pictures.  We got the docks out and got to have some fun too.  The boys really love it up there, I think just as much as Nick and I do.  At the end of every year, I always feel we did not get enough time up north, so I hope next year we get to spend a lot of time on the water.  Torch Lake is my most favorite place to be.  It is always just amazing!

 Yes, it was the beginning of October and Nick is in the water with shorts!
 Working hard
 David and Nick went for a swim after it was all done
 Dominic loved throwing rocks, just like his big brother.
 Vince was very brave and went pretty far in the water.  The weather was amazing!
Papa and Dominic throwing more rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment