Monday, April 7, 2014

Snow!

To say that it snowed a lot in Michigan this year is an understatement!  This by far was the coldest and snowiest winter Nick and I have experienced since we left northern Michigan.  I lost count after about 10 snow days, but I believe we left off with 13 snow days!  We do have to make some of those up at the end of the year, but I think all the days they called were justified, the roads really were bad during the storms we had.  We were able to get out a few times to have snow fun though and the boys really loved it.  We did all the typical things, went sledding, threw snowballs, and made snowmen.  One of the biggest hits was making smores on our deck.  It was a pretty warm snowy day, so we decided to have a little outside fun. :)

 Fire box!
 Smores 


 Silly boy

 To me they look like they are teenage girls posing here
 Our Cute Boys :)
Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment