Saturday, December 20, 2014

Bachlorette Party Time

One of my best friends from high school and college got married this fall and before that she had her bachlorette party.  We decided that it would be best for me to just go up to Traverse and that Nick would stay home with the boys.  This was the first solo trip for me.  It was a lot of fun, but I did miss my boys.  I was able to get home pretty early on Sunday, so it was all good!  

 The Bride - Jesi
 We went wine tasting on the Peninsula  
 Jesi's sister is pregnant (due today actually) and could not partake in the tasting.
 Amazing weather and the scenery can not be beat! 
 The whole group
 Jesi, her sisters, and mom
 BFF's from high school
 Seriously, the view does not get much better.  If you have not been to Traverse City in the summer, do it

 Wine barrels 
 Mom and Daughter
 Wine grapes
The end of the wine tour.  We went out to dinner and drinks after.  It was a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment