Sunday, April 3, 2016

Almost Time

Well, we are approaching the c-section date very fast!  I was hoping things would start naturally, but it does not look like that will happen.  With all of my pregnancies, the babies have been very content and cozy in their, so they have had to be encouraged out. :)  We are ready for them and I am hoping everything goes smoothly.

Some stats on me -
With Vince I gained 29 pounds, Dominic 26 pounds, and these two 40 pounds.
I have grown out of my shirts, they no longer cover my belly, so I wear Nick t-shirts under my longer sweaters :).  Also, I wear sweat pants everyday!
Last week I measured 48 weeks pregnant
And, I measure 44 inches around currently

We took a few pictures today, just like we have done in the past.
 The last pictures of us as a family of four

 I even got a couple of good pictures of the boys!

 My little buddy wanted to be in the pictures.

 Just like Vince did when I was pregnant with Dominic, Dominic wanted to show his belly.  Vince did not want to this time :)

 Vince does love my belly though.  I think he has spent more time than anyone else talking to my belly and feeling the babies.  Both boys get excited when they move around.
Dominic is always fascinated when he sees my actual belly.  He asks about my belly button, and for a while he thought the babies ate it, and now he is concerned about the stretch marks.  He also tells me how big it is, kids don't really have a sensor :)   Dominic has also claimed baby A as his and has pretty much picked out his name too.

The belly band I have on has been a life savor!  I am not sure what I would have done without it, the round ligament pain was way worse this time and made it difficult to walk when not wearing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment