Friday, August 4, 2017

The rest of May

May was filled with swim lessons, playing outside, Mothers Day, a hair cut, and some other random stuff :)  Tony's hair grew fast, Alex has a ways to go before his first hair cut.  We also went to the Spring game at U of M, which was in April, but I will include it here.

Both boys did well with swim lessons.  Vince is still a little timid in the water, but Dominic has gained some confidence 

Our early risers.  These two are awake early every day.  Tony is a mini Dominic in so many ways.
They are so cute
Spring Game



Tony just wants to be like his big brothers.  He and Vince are huge sports fans.  Basketball seems to be Tony's favorite so far.
The babies enjoy helping with laundry (meaning they like to unfold everything) and go for rides
Doctors waiting room, we are there a lot
Spring cleaning on the deck
Time for a hair cut
Playing with each other
My morning helpers.  Alex is a better sleeper, but still is usually up before I am finished getting ready. 
 How can your morning be bad with these two helpers 

 Prom.  Me and my co advisers!  Prom turned out nice.
 We added a slide to our deck


 Mothers Day.  We hung out at home and Ralph and Jan came over to celebrate. 
 My babies
 We also added swings to the deck and Nick and Ralph built a swing set for the big boys.  I think the big boys have used it everyday it has been nice.  They love swinging.

 I am pretty sure Daniel Tiger was on
 Finally a hair cut
 Mothers Day celebration at Vince's school
His drawing of me.  It looks exactly like me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment