Friday, August 4, 2017

Vince's Birthday

Vince turned 8 this year!  I cant believe that he is so big!  He loved 1st grade and cant wait for 2nd grade.  He has really enjoyed his teachers so far and has really won over all of the staff at his school.  He is such a little adult.  He loves to wear suits or sports uniforms and is known as Principal Santini at school.  I think he might have a future as either a sports announcer or a principal of a school.  I was able to go to school for his birthday and eat lunch with him and I also got to go to Dominic's preschool for the day because it was Mom day for his class.  It was a really nice day.  Vince asked for everything Michigan, so that is what he got.  He is still a huge fan.  On Vince's birthday I had to leave for a little while in the evening for an event at the high school.  Each year all of the honors seniors get to choose their most influential educator through all of their years in school and this year I had a student choose me.  His name is Freddy and I was lucky enough to have him twice, once in Econ and then once in Social Issues.  He is going to Western next year and is going to be going into criminal justice.  I was truly honored to be picked by him, he will do great things in life.

 Mom Day

 Vince's birthday, on the way to lunch


 Birthday Selfie
Me and Freddy

 It has become a thing that we have to decorate the night before every birthday
 Cupcakes for school
 Baseball cake for home
 All 4 boys 
 Cake time

Michigan stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment