Friday, January 12, 2018

December projects

The boys are at a fun age where they like to do projects and I do too.  I hope they are always willing to do them with me, but I am sure as they get older, it will not be nearly as exciting. 

Grandma Jan and Dominic put this together.  It was a ginger bread Paw Patrol lookout.
Last year we got this advent calendar and it was fun.  We are going to have to be a little more creative next year with the daily events. 

We also got this advent lego calendar.  Dominic loved it!




 My cousin and her family came over and all 7 boys, yes, all boys, played great.  We made sugar cookies too.  On that side of the family, so far we are all boys.  9 in total.  


Thomas made a great ginger bread man and Alex stole it.  He did it so quietly.  Alex is going to be the one we have to watch out for.  :)

Alex fell asleep before the picture was taken.
 Salt dough.  I wanted to make their hand prints this year, so we did.  They turned out very nice.  The big boys go to pick their colors and paint their hands.  I made the snowmen on the smaller prints.
 Vince
 Dominic
 Tony
 Alex
 They were just being cute, so I included these.

No comments:

Post a Comment