Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter

The Easter Bunny Came
Thomas and Vince playing (Lisa, I borrowed this from you)
Jenn and Me, she is due in September (Lisa, I borrowed this one too)
Nick and JoJo
Vince and JoJo playing, I was very impressed with how well Vince handled me playing with another little boy!

We had a wonderful Easter this year. We were able to celebrate it twice. My cousin Lisa and her family invited us over to their house in Kalamazoo for dinner Saturday night, and my Dad's cousin Lisa Jackson and her family invited us over for brunch on Sunday. We know a lot of Lisa's so Vince gets a little confused, we always have to reference them as who their kids or grand kids are. The first Lisa has two boys, Thomas and Jo Jo. Vince loves to play with them and watch videos of them from their blog. My Aunt and Uncle, Lindy and Jeff were there as well as my other cousin Jenn and her husband Pat. They are expecting as well! It had been about 5 years since I had seen them last. It was very nice to catch up. The boys had fun playing and dinner was great. We were bad with the pictures at both events, but got a couple from Saturday. The second Lisa lives very close to us and since we have moved to Charlotte their house has been one of the places we spend holidays. We are very grateful to them for always inviting us over. Our holidays at the Jackson's have changed a lot in the three years since we moved to Charlotte. Our first Easter over there I was pregnant with Vince and there were no other little ones. By the next holiday, there will be 6 little ones! We hope you enjoyed your Easter too!

Love,
Nick. Andrea, Vince, and Baby Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment