Friday, April 6, 2012

New Baby!



I am sure everyone has heard our good news, but we wanted to put it here on the blog too, we are going to have another baby! Vince is going to be a big brother and seems very excited about it. We think he might be in for a little shock when the time actually comes and the baby does not go to a different home ever, but it will be good. This pregnancy has been very similar to Vince's as far as the physical stuff goes, I have been very lucky and never gotten sick and over all feel good. Nick and I found out on November 5th with this one. Anyone who does not know, that is Nick's birthday. It was a very good present. :) We are due on July 15th. Nick and I did have a different experience with this one from Vince and that is, we tried for a lot longer. With Vince, he was a first try, with this one, it took 15 months. I think in hind sight everything worked out for the best though. Vince has grown so much in that 15 months, not that he would not have if we had success the first time, but he has had an extra year of just our attention. I am going to put a few ultrasound pictures from this baby on here, he has had a lot of them, being that we opted for some extra testing after our experience with Vince. I will post more on that later though. Oh and it is another little boy.
Love,
Nick, Andrea, Vince, and Baby Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment