Saturday, July 13, 2013

Graduation

I have been working on my Masters for the past three years and finally graduated this summer.  The graduation ceremony was actually in May, but I did not finish until the end of June.  I got my Masters in the Art of Teaching.  When I started the program I was a little unsure of getting a second degree in teaching, but it ended up being really useful and the best part was most of it was done in my classroom with new techniques and strategies.  I am really glad it is over and at this point I don't have plans to go back to school, but we will see what happens in the future.  Vince also loves to see people dressed up in their cap and gowns, so that was fun for him.  He cant wait to graduate himself. :)

 Waiting for the ceremony to start

 Not having as much fun as Vince :)

 Just 15 more years
   Just 18 more years, almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment