Saturday, July 13, 2013

Vince's Birthday Party

The weekend after Vince's birthday we had a party at our house.  We had about 30 people over and a lot of  kids.  It was a great time for everyone.  It is so fun that so many of our friends and family have kids around the same ages as our boys.  The weather was not great so most of the time we were inside, but a few of the kids went outside to play.  I think the kids had the most fun!

 Birthday Boy


 Dominic helped Vince with all of his presents.  This one was a basket ball hoop and Dominic loves it!  He could shoot hoops for hours.
 Cool lawn mower
 Go Tigers
 I also made mud cake.  When I was little my Aunt and Grandma made this for us and luckily my Aunt still had the recipe.  Thanks Aunt Lindy, it turned out great! 

 Grandma Jan had the magic touch
 Kids having fun

 Vince loves John Deere
 Uncle Chris got all tuckered out, poor little guy

  The Santini boys

No comments:

Post a Comment