Saturday, December 19, 2015

August and our up north trips

The weather in August, for the most part, was amazing!  We ended up making two trips up there at the last minute!  The first one was to Traverse City.  I had never taken Nick out to Empire or the area around there so we decided to check it out.  It had been a long time since I was there and I had forgotten how nice it was.  It was a beautiful day too!  I am looking forward to going back next summer. We also went putt putt golfing at the best place to do it, Pirates Cove.   The second weekend we went back to Torch Lake.  Again, it was great weather.
 On the way out to Empire we stopped at Greystone Mansion, where we got married and walked around again :)
 North Bar
 and over the hill Lake Michigan!
 Lake Michigan was cold!
 The boys were all brave and when in, I preferred the other side.
 This summer was really the first one that both boys enjoyed being in the water.




 On Sunday we went to the beach in Traverse.  It is right next to the splash pad, so we sent back and forth between the water and splash pad.   
 Torch Lake sunset




 My favorite picture from the year of the 4 of us :)





I like the bubble in in the water on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment