Saturday, December 19, 2015

First day of School

Well, the first day of school this year was very exciting.  Because it is always my first day of school too, Nick had the honor of dropping off both boys.  Vince started kindergarten this year and Dominic started preschool!  I am not sure where the time has gone, but it seems like we got to this point in our lives very fast!  Drop off for both boys went well.  There were a few tears, but I think that is a little expected.  Dominic loves preschool and wishes it was everyday.  Vince had a little more of a tough adjustment, but after a few weeks he was doing great.  I could not be happier with his school.  They have been so accommodating to him and his needs.  We are very blessed to have the support we do.  Vince has also made some friends at the high school because he comes with me to school in the mornings.  He goes to one of my co-workers rooms for the hour before his school starts.  He cant wait to be in high school and have a binder, just like the big kids.  He also claims he cant wait to have me as a teacher.  We will see how he feels when he is 16/17 :).


No comments:

Post a Comment