Friday, March 18, 2016

Belly update

I have continued to take pictures of my belly through this pregnancy and it is amazing to see how much it has grown week by week.  I only have 18 days left at this point, so it wont be long now!  It was also decided that I would go on leave at this point in time.  There are only a couple of weeks until spring break but working was starting to take a toll on me.  My swelling was go up with each week and the braxton hicks contractions were getting a lot more frequent.  Not having to work will allow me to keep the little ones in hopefully until the scheduled c-section date.

December 25 - 23 weeks
 January 1st - 24 weeks
 January 5th - 25 weeks
 January 13th - 26 weeks 
 January 23rd - 27 weeks
 January 30th - 28 weeks
 February 4th - 29 weeks
 February 10th - 30 weeks
 February 16th - 31 weeks 
 February 25th - 32 weeks
 March 1st - 33 weeks
 March 8th - 34 weeks
 New hair
March 15th - 35 weeks.  I feel like I have dropped this week and I think I look lower too.
Possible coming home outfits.  One outfit is preemie the other is newborn.  Not sure which one they will fit into, but the longer I go the better the odds it will be the newborn size.  I got the baseball outfits because they were cute, but it turns out, that if we make it to their scheduled c-section, it will be opening day of Tigers baseball.  That is very fitting for our family!
 One of my co workers knitted this for us.  They are just the sweetest little hat and booties
 This was a couple of weeks ago - Baby B
This was last week - Baby A

The ultrasound tech said that B has a lot of hair and it does not appear that A has all that much.  I hope that is true, then we will be able to tell them apart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment