Friday, March 18, 2016

Superbowl!

We have started a tradition in our family unintentionally.  For the Superbowl we have a picnic on the floor in the living room with fried food.  It may not seem like that big of a deal, but to the boys, I think they as excited about it as Christmas.  We don't let them eat in the living room unless they are sick or it is special and somehow the Superbowl falls into that category.  This year we started early with the food.  We had a late lunch, a snack, and then dinner in the living room.  We had a lot of fried foods, that I found out that night the babies did not like!  I have never once gotten sick during pregnancy, well, at least until that night.  I have tremendous sympathy for any women that gets morning sickness, it was awful.  The positive was that the Bronco's won!  I don't follow them closely, but being that is where I was born, I was happy for them.  





No comments:

Post a Comment