Friday, March 18, 2016

Pictures from my phone :)

I take lots of pictures on my phone, but always forget to put them anywhere.  I am going to try to be better about that.  These go back to around Christmas time.

 Vince had an appointment with a new Neurologist so I had to finish lesson plans and took the boys with me to school.  They enjoy being my "students." Hopefully someday they like being my students for real!
 Vince ended up doing an EEG at the appointment and did great!  
 We did crafts with lots of glitter this year too.  Nick is never a huge fan of glitter.  Good thing we are having two more boys.
 This was the moment when Dominic figured out there would be no snow for Christmas.  He was devastated.  He really cried over it for a while.   
 Christmas PJ's

 Hanging out with cousin Rylee
 While up north we went over and saw Great Grandma Yuldine too
 Vince never sleeps in the car, so you know our quick up north trip tuckered him all out.
Dominic needed a nap on New Years Day, he is still so sweet when he sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment