Sunday, July 3, 2016

2 month old pictures

I was looking back at old pictures and saw that I did a bunch of Dominic right at 2 months, so I thought I would do the same with these two.  They turned out cute.

 All in Tigers gear!
 Sometimes we don't like having our picture taken
 Pants are off, so life is now better

 I caught this smirk
 Alex was not a fan either at first
 But then it was ok

 Peace man
So happy
 I don't even care that Alex is eating my arm
Telling secrets 
 They were very curious as to what I was doing
 As Nick and I were looking at these, we captioned some of what we though they were saying.  Tony was clearly trying to be a goofy boy here
 Love
 Not nice Alex, not nice :)
 Clearly Tony thinks Alex is funny
 They must have been shocked I was still taking pictures

 These two are the closest to two smiles at once, they kept taking turns smiling, almost like they had it planned


Brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment