Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pictures of the boys from my phone

Here are some pictures from my phone.  I take them all the time, so they are pretty random :).

They love diaper change time!
 Holding hands :)
 They still are so little on the chair
 They don't always smile at the same time, in fact it seems like it is usually one after the other.
 Oh, look at baby Dominic
 See, now Tony is smiling
 All in Tigers gear
 A great part of the day, nap time!
 Twinsies 
 Our banana's were almost bad, so we made banana bread
 It got quiet, so I thought he was up to something, but nope, he fell asleep
 More nap time!
 Dominic likes to take pictures on my phone



 Dominic is such a little daddy.  He can be a little too much at times with them (he gets right in their faces to talked to them), but only out of love.
 Hanging out in Vince's room.  They were reading books to the babies
 Fathers Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment