Sunday, July 3, 2016

Spring Activities

We had a busy spring this year, a spring concert, T-ball and coaches pitch, yard work, and some other school activities.  I so enjoyed having my maternity leave this year.  I felt like I got to really do a lot of the "stay at home mom" stuff that I might not get to normally.  I know I will not get to do this again because our family is complete, so I have tried to enjoy it as much as possible!

 Hanging out with the Bellmores.  They moved recently to Tennessee, so it was good to see them before they left 
 Spring music performance, they were so cute!
 Track and Field Day


 Dominic was the super duper picker upper that day at preschool


 Getting ready for their first practice of the year. They had to wear all of their baseball stuff due to their excitement!
 Our garden: tomatoes, sugar snap peas, green beans, cucumbers, and carrots.  The carrots did not take off this year, but the rest is doing well.  We also have strawberries, raspberries, basil, oregano, lavender, rosemary, and spearmint in different areas of our yard
 Preschool party!
 T-ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment