Saturday, August 27, 2016

Getting ready to go back to school

Well after 5 months off, I am about to start a new school year.  I am looking forward to it, but I will miss my little buddies.  We are going to be changing day care this year after 7 years with Amy and Eric.  We love Amy and Eric, but with there being two babies and Dominic they decided that it would be best to look at other options.  I know they will always be a part of our lives and were exactly what we needed when we needed it!  With that said, our new day care providers are going to be Grandma and Grandpa Santini!  They offered to do it during our pregnancy and after some thought we decided it was the best option.  They moved down here on Tuesday and we have spent the week getting them acclimated to the babies and the babies acclimated to them.  I think it is going to go really well.  The big boys are excited to have them down here too!  I have gotten to spend the last 5 months getting to be with my boys every moment of every day and it has been great.  As a teacher, I know that next summer I will get to spend a couple of months with them again, so it makes it a little easier.

 Tony
 Alex
Dominic
 Vince




No comments:

Post a Comment