Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He is here!!!


Vincent Myles was born at 10:20 am on May 4th. He weighed in at 6 pounds, 14 ounces and is 19 inches long. It was a very long day but a very good one. Both Nick and I have had the opportunity to hold him. We were not expecting this, but were very happy about it. His lesion is where they thought it was, in the Sacral region, and pretty small so everything is looking good so far. Currently he is in surgery to close the opening in his back. Once he is out of surgery we will update again and let you all know how everything is going. Thank you all for your prayers, they really mean a lot to us.


Love,

Nick, Andrea, and Vince

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is beautiful - nice-sized! Was so happy when Jenn told me a pic was up! Hope the surgery went well. Take care of yourself while you have the chance to be waited on! Love, Aunt Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! And I love the name - it's very cute! I hope the surgery went well and that you're all resting and enjoying getting to know each other. Kris and I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious!! I am so happy to finally see him!! I will call you today to see how everything is going and how his surgery went. I hope that you are getting lots of rest now. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That comment above was from me, Jesi..not sure what the impossible to live without is...

    ReplyDelete