Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The first little bit at home

Here a some pictures from the first few days at home

 First baths at home, they were not a hit.  Now they love bath time though



 I have a feeling we will have a lot of pictures like this, where they are not all look and/or making silly faces
 Sleepy smiles
 The twin z nursing pillow is amazing!
 Snuggle time
 I love the baseball on their bottoms

 It is hard being a big brother!  Dominic fell asleep holding Alex.  Don't worry, we were right there and took Alex right after taking the picture.
 Family nap time
 Both awake at the same time

 First walk together - Dominic picked out his outfit!



 I was napping and Nick was folding laundry.  The big boys had been watching TV, but got hungry.  They went and got the rice out (it was already cooked), the taco meat, and chips and put them all together.  They made a pretty big mess, but were very proud of themselves.  

Mother's day.  I was super sick that weekend!  By this point I was feeling much better, but I had a bad reaction to Bactrim and will never take that stuff again.  I had a high fever, chills, paleness, could not eat, fatigue, and later what looked like broken blood vessels covering my legs.  It was not fun!  I have never had a reaction to any medicine before, so it was a new experience for me.  Luckily after 72 hours I was all better.


No comments:

Post a Comment