Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The rest of the hospital stay

The rest of the hospital stay was pretty calm and routine.  The boys came back the 2nd day and visited for a while and I was able to start getting up and around.  I got up the first day, but did not get around a whole lot.  We took the babies on their first walk around the hospital floor and got to start getting used to the idea of really having 4 little boys!  On the 3rd day - the 7th - we were given the option of staying one more day or going home.  We chose to go home!  I don't know about anyone else's hospital stays, but for me they don't really allow for the best sleep.  I had great care and the hospital is great, but it was time to go home.
 Tony
 Alex
 Trying to show that it was snowing in April
 Our room.  Like I said in one of the other post, we had the same room all three times :)  It was the big one.



 Helicopter 
 Our first walk in the hospital


 Getting ready to go home!


They look so little in their car seats

No comments:

Post a Comment