Sunday, December 2, 2018

End of Summer Fun

We had such a busy summer, so I wanted to make our last official day of summer break a good one.  I took them out for doughnuts and then decided to try doing a park in the city with just me and them.  This is something that I had not really attempted because the little one still run in opposite directions, but I was hopeful it would go well.  The doughnuts were good, but the park ended badly.  Alex was running to try to keep up with Dominic and he fell on the cement.  His hat saved most of his face, but he got his mouth.  He tore the little thing in between the gums and the top lip.  Vince has done this before, so I knew it would be ok, but it bled quite a bit.  We went back to the car to check it out and head home.  The big boys were disappointed we had to leave, but next year we will try again.  The weekend before school started one of Nick's friends got married, so Nick and I got to have a little get away and Ralph and Jan watched the boys at our house.  It was a lot of fun, but so quiet without the four little ones.  The place where the wedding was at is where we got married at, so it was fun to see it again. 

 The twins decided to get water themselves.  It did not go well.
 Doughnuts!

 Poor baby, it bled a lot.
 On our up north get away, we went to the Plat River where it meets Lake Michigan.  It was very cool.  We will take the boys there sometime.




 Eric and Lisa!
 Mr. and Mrs.
Where we said I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment