Thursday, December 27, 2018

Field Trip and Birthdays

I was able to go on a field trip with Vince this fall and it was great!  The class went to the Big History Museum in Lansing and they got to go all week long.  I had never heard of it before and was super impressed with it.  I love it when education can move beyond the classroom.

The day after the field trip I had my birthday and then Nicks was two days after.  The boys got us nice presents and we got to have yummy treats.  The best present may have been from the twins to Nick.  They got him, "Don't Step In It."  It is a game where you try not to step in the piles of fake dodo.  Good times. :)

 So many cool things at the Museum!







 Birthday selfie with my boys
 Nick and I got a night out for our birthdays :)

 Oh Tony!




 Dont Step In It!

 School Pictures for the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment