Saturday, December 28, 2019

9 Snow Days's 2nd Semester!

We had one crazy winter last year!  2nd semester we saw 9 snow days, which meant that I got 9 extra days with my boys!  5 of the snow days happened in one week and Nick got a couple of days off too!  It was the polar vortex bomb, or something like that.  The temperatures were around the -30 degree mark, which meant we were stuck inside for that week, which did get to be a little too much togetherness ;).  I would love for a few snow days again this year, but hopefully not because it is -30 out!

 Snow day snuggles

 The boys were fighting over a baby glow worm thing, so this was the best I could find at the store.  They liked their babies for a while :)
 I got to put them down for naps on my snow day and it did not always go very well.
More snuggles

No comments:

Post a Comment