Sunday, December 29, 2019

June

The weather was not great in June and I took two grad classes in June as well, so we did not get a lot of outside time, but when we did, it was really nice.  We also do a lot of doctors appointments during the summer so minimal school time is missed.  I try to work it so I don't have to take all of the boys with me, but sometimes it works out where I have to.  Since it has been a part of our life for the last 10 years, you would think I would be a pro at it, but I had a couple of epic fails during appointments this summer.  We survived, but I will try harder next summer. :) 



 Finished deck
 Finished front of the house









 Strawberries are still my favorite fruit even though I have eaten a ton of them.  There is a strawberry farm near our house and I was really excited to make a pie!




 So 3 of our boys will eat pretty much anything.  They love salads and veggies and it is really great, but there always has to be one.  To be fair, I was and still am pretty picky and Alex is too.  He does like mean, but needs it to be separate from his other food.   Just some evidence that he has followed in my footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment