Saturday, December 28, 2019

Spring Break and Turning 3!

This year my spring break and the boys spring break were different weeks, so we did not do anything big for it, but it was still nice to have a week off.  Michigan baseball played MSU at MSU, so it was an easy trip to make.  Dominic was still in his Spartan phase, so he was supporting them.  I think he has crossed back over the the Michigan side at this point in time.  The twins also turned 3 while spring break was going on, which was a lot of fun. 



 Dominic sat up by himself for a while :)





 It ended up being pretty nice, I even got a little bit sunburnt 
 Pooping Suckers!  We were working on potty training at this point in time.

 3 YEARS OLD!


 There is a baby picture of them in the hospital nose to nose, so I asked them to touch their noses together, this is what they did :)
 Once I explained it, they got it
 Tony said that he did not eat a cookie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment