Sunday, December 29, 2019

Friend Time at the Park and Home

We have been really lucky to make some good friends where we live.  We are also lucky that there are quite a few parks here.  We made it a point to go to the parks at least once a week in town.  Vince did some tutoring this summer, so while he was at that, I took the other three to the park most weeks as well. 

 These two pictures are random, but I thought they were funny.  Tony was using toilet paper as boxing gloves.
 This is how I wake up most mornings, they are all on my side.  They dont all come in until later in the morning usually, but I end up getting very little space in the bed.
 Vince's buddy had a birthday right at the end of the school year.
 The park with the Rybiki's
 Play date with the Pauli's
 Another park with the Rybiki's



 Having the Rybiki's over for swimming!


No comments:

Post a Comment